Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Me. :)

Well, not completely new, but I am in the process of re-branding. As some of you may know I now shoot weddings with the fabulous Michael Hanlon of Hanlon Weddings. We are going to be forming 'Hanlon-Fiske Studios' to cover the gamut of what we do. Between Michael and I we shoot not only weddings and boudoir, but also children, maternity, newborns, families, music and events. We have our Hanlon Weddings and Ciao Bella Boudoir sites, but Hanlon-Fiske Studios will bring all of this together so that no matter what your need, you'll know if we can do it (the short answer is YES! :)).

So in the mean time I ask for patience. It may take a bit to get everything together for the site. Rest assured, if you contact myself or Michael, we'll be able to talk about your photography needs. Until the 'Hanlon-Fiske Studios' site is live I'll post images and updates here, as well as on my Beautiful, Powerful, Sexy Little Blog. You can also find images on the Hanlon Weddings site and the Hanlon Weddings Blog.

You can contact me via email: teri@ciaobellaboudoir.com or by phone 585-705-6581



In the mean time, may your world be filled with peace, love, joy and everything beautiful you can dream of.

No comments: